Blu Dot | Senior Designer
This job post has expired
Blu Dot is looking for a versatile full-time Senior Graphic Designer with fire in their belly to come join our creative team.
This role will see the design of projects from concept to completion while working across a range of media. This will consist of social campaigns, environmental graphics, web design, and print. The applicant must also have the ability to work in a highly collaborative, multi-disciplinary, fast-paced environment, and present excellent design executions.
– Concept and design original pieces including social campaigns, environmental graphics, web design, and various print projects.
– Maintain brand consistency throughout all marketing projects
– Collaborate with marketing and design team members to ensure deadlines are met
– Effectively execute print production, electronic, or physical deliverables to ensure design intent
– Self-motivated and curious
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
– 6+ years experience and steadily increasing responsibility in a designer role
– A portfolio of excellent photo art direction, graphic design, social campaigns, typographic skills, and attention to detail
– Ability to work collaboratively in a fluid environment under pressure and with tight deadlines
– Ability to conceptualize and strategize print and social creative campaigns
– Technical skills will include proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite