BI WORLDWIDE | Copywriter
Our Creative Services Group – Communications team is seeking interest for a detail-oriented Copywriter to support one of our large strategic accounts. The Copywriter writes and organizes content for different audiences and media types to meet client objectives across targeted channels.
Ideating. Writing. Researching. Conceptualizing. Scripting. Editing.
When it comes to the creative writing process—you can do it all. You want to wordsmith and write your way toward solving business issues and create outstanding work for our list of Fortune 1000 clients.
And better yet: you love doing it across campaigns, media, integrated solutions, and content channels.
• Can quickly understand an audience and develop the relevant voice for the message
• Are a compelling storyteller driving emotion and capturing audience mindshare
• Understand considerations writing across media types: print, interactive, environmental, and video
• Have what it takes to write interactive content: from headlines that grab attention, to body copy that simplifies and engages—even microcopy that makes a UI more understandable
• Collaborate comfortably with the Creative Director bringing a creative vision to life through engaging copy
• Keep up on trends in marketing, advertising, entertainment/popular culture, video, PR, and interactive
You could be just who we’re looking for.
Collaborate with an award-winning team of Communications professionals and make powerful strategies come to life for our clients, Work closely with clients to understand their audiences and help them reach their goals. Share your passion for writing and bring your words to life every day.
As a copywriter on this team—you’ll get to do it all.
• 2+ years working as a writer for a marketing/advertising/communications agency
• You have a brilliant sense of how to tell a story through innovative techniques
• An exciting portfolio to showcase your abilities