BBDO Minneapolis | Consumer Promotions Producer
This job post has expired
The Consumer Promotions Producer is responsible for leadership and end-to-end project management of complex display and advertising projects for key clients. Experience working with various digital and print vendors to produce assets inclusive of FSIs, digital FSIs, digital banner ads, social posts, retailer overlays, sweepstakes / contests, point-of-sale and display materials. Intimate familiarity with die-lines and ability to partner with designers to deliver high-resolution files. Extreme attention to detail, quality control mindset, and drive for flawless execution.
• Managing all aspects of Consumer Promotion Production including establishing timelines, obtaining die-lines and specifications, delivering high-resolution assets, and ensuring flawless execution.
• Develop client and intra-agency relationships through consistent communication and weekly status meetings. Be the primary client point of contact on executional projects.
• Implement fiscal management by accurately managing scope of work from project initiation to final execution.
• Stay on top of new and innovative conversion-driving tactics both in- and out of store.
• Partner with digital and print production vendors to identify requirements and specifications, source the best materials, and execute with excellence.
• Evaluate the intricacies of display design, engineering and execution to understand what makes a display successful in-field.
• Implement and optimize artwork processes with clients and agency partners to improve workflow and effectively implement Consumer Promotions strategies
• 7-10 + years’ experience in digital and print production, preferable within an agency
• Bachelor’s degree
• Meticulous attention to detail and a passion for project management
• Proven history of leading complex projects with tight deadlines
• Proven understanding of common design issues, challenges, and guidelines.
• Comfortable working cross-functionally with multiple internal and external partners
• Adaptable and able to leverage analytical and problem-solving capabilities when changes happen to process and projects
• Able to foresee potential risks or communication conflicts and/or gaps and proactively work to mitigate challenges
• Superb verbal and written communication skills to relay information simply and clearly to clients and cross-functional departments
• Ability to see the big picture while also focusing on the details
• Calm, balanced, level-headed, and collaborative in nature
About BBDO MPLS
We pride ourselves on being BBDO, driven by The Work, The Work, The Work.
We are a small shop striving for really big ideas that make a difference - and we believe great ideas can come from anyone. We believe everyone can impact the team culture positively. We value radiators, rather than drains, and applaud hand raisers, with no time for finger pointers and always seek to make the work better.
If this sounds like you – we’d love to meet you!