Planet Propaganda | Art Director
This job post has expired
We’re seeking an energetic, collaborative thinker to join our team in Madison, WI. You’ve got strong conceptual skills and the desire to push solid strategy into truly unexpected places. Your passion for advertising is backed by a design sensibility and an interest in communication that transcends any particular medium: from simplistic banners to in-depth omnichannel campaigns. Integrated, expandable, evocative ideas carry the day here.
• 5+ years agency experience
• Solid understanding of the digital world
• Good listening and distillation skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Ability to articulate ideas well, be resourceful and persistent in execution
• A commitment to high quality work and building positive relationships with all
• Knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite
• Health and Dental Insurance
• 401k Plan
• Flex Spending Accounts
• Paid Sick/Vacation Days
• Maternity/Paternity Leave
• Day Off On Birthday
• Monthly Lunch N‘ Learn
• American Players Theatre Season Tickets
• High Noon Saloon Passes
• Foosball, Ping-Pong, & Connect-4
• Beer Fridge
Planet is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
P.S. Do you currently live in a big city? A lot of us did too, so we understand the upsides, but the truth is Madison has many of the same perks: great restaurants, bars, art, music, and culture. We've got better beer than wherever you are currently too; trust us on that. Plus great schools, amazing parks, a platinum-level bike system, a world-renowned farmers’ market, etc., all without some of the headaches of a top-10 market.