The Thorburn Group | Account Manager
This job post has expired
HIGHLY SOCIAL? JOIN US!
You're a go-getter with a can-do work ethic and a gusto for collaborating. You like a chill office vibe that's dog-friendly and has half-day Fridays. You like to work hard, have fun and your social knowledge would make Mark Zuckerberg take notice. You''ll develop social media strategies, campaigns and digital projects for clients and guide clients and teams through the process. You love working with creative teams on engaging storytelling, imaginative thinking and new ways to grow a brand's following and other metrics.
If you have 4-6 years experience, are a self-starter and comfortable working independently, yet collaboratively, Thorburn is your next home. You’ll be our social guru, but you'll also be part of a team driving broader marketing initiatives from naming and identity to print, video and TV campaigns.
• Lead social strategies, campaigns and initiatives—confidently addressing and planning questions ranging from social format to platform functionality
• Create content calendars that move beyond channel tactics to support business objectives
• Work with team to schedule organic posts and the media team on paid campaigns
• Partner and collaborate with media, analytics, creative and design teams
• Work across video, branding campaigns, broader marketing initiatives
• Develop guides for community manager responses to train clients' internal teams
• Work with project management on timelines and budgets
• Handle social media reporting
• Use third-party platforms like Sprout Social to schedule organic campaigns
• Be on top of competitive social activities
• Pulse on news, trends and developments in social media marketing
• Proactive, self-starter that's also a team player
• Detail oriented, yet able to see the big picture
• Responsive, able to adjust as circumstances change; this is agency life
• Agency (or in-house agency) experience preferred
• Google Analytics, Google Adwords certified
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, communications or related field