Nina Hale Inc
Nina Hale Inc. – a Minneapolis St. Paul Business Journal “Best Places to Work, 2011″ company – is a fast-paced and growing search engine marketing agency in downtown Minneapolis. Our team of 20 focuses on SEO/PPC, Google Analytics and partners with agencies and web development firms for Search Engine Marketing. You can view our roster of blue-chip clients at www.ninahale.com; we have a high volume of active accounts on any given time.
Nina Hale, Inc is currently seeking a paid full-time Agency Intern. The Agency Intern will assist with the oversight of assignments and completion of all projects within the company (rolling average of 50). The position will manage deadlines and assign tasks to each person, and maintain all progress of project deliverables and retainer hours. The Agency Intern will learn how to oversee and hold large ownership of staff allocation to ensure that no one person is over or under-worked on a regular basis. Other duties may include assisting in creating proposals and with billing, improving internal processes, and ensuring that the staff follows processes.
The position will work closely with the Account team at Nina Hale Inc and serve as a great introduction to agency operations, account management and most importantly, project management.
This is a hands-on training opportunity. We’re seeking an individual with the desire to work at a fast-paced interactive marketing agency. At the conclusion of the 3-month internship, Nina Hale Inc will evaluate and ideally hire you for a full-time Project Management position.
• Assist with all aspects of successful project start, process, and completion
• Assign tasks and milestones in Basecamp
• Maintain all projects and employees within the time tracking system, including hour allocation
• Assist in maintaining the staff resource allocation system
• Create, enforce, and maintain processes to optimize workflow and ensure timely delivery of projects to clients
• Assist in helping maintain profitability of projects based on timelines and budgeted hours
• Assist employees in time management and prioritization
• Connect with senior management on staff utilization and account assignments, escalating utilization and delivery issues as required
• Shepard processes throughout the agency
• Other duties as assigned
• Excellent communication skills (in-person, phone, email, especially formal writing)
• Ability to think on your feet and learn quickly
• Ability to take initiative and work independently (self-motivated)
• Committed to excellence, regardless of the task
• Strong desire/drive to do what it takes to be very successful
• Frequent internet/technology user, web savvy
• Required skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Agency/Web related technical knowledge is a very big plus
• Bachelors degree (preferably in Business/Marketing), or a Senior year college student graduating this year
Why Nina Hale Inc?
• Goofy, friendly, geeky, inclusive, and positive/supportive atmosphere (if you’re mean to or derogative of comrades or clients, you’ll be shown the door).
• Sunny professional office space.
• Work with smart, fun people, learn about Search, and have exposure to great clients.
• Strong appreciation of you and the skills you will bring to us.
• Weekly Shared Education learning session.
• Work/life balance. We hire people with a strong work ethic, who also understand that having a life outside the office is important.
Compensation and Benefits
• Paid, hourly
Nina Hale, Inc is a Minneapolis SEO/SEM ad agency with 20 employees and over 90 combined years of search engine marketing expertise. We plan, implement, and measure SEO, PPC, and Paid Placement advertising campaigns for companies, and for agencies on behalf of their clients. Search is complex and fluid. This is all we do; all day, every day. You can find us in all the usual places under Nina Hale Inc.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to highlight all relevant project management and digital marketing client experience.